Primecare Health Ltd support packages help to make the difference between solitude or the need to rely on support from family or friends and the chance to lead a full and meaningful life filled with confidence, skills and activities that others take for granted. Staff undertake specialist Autism training and support plans reflect individuals sensory and communication needs.
Primecare Health Ltd is committed to provide a high quality and specialist service for individuals with Autism. We look to promote positive risk taking and service user involvement in the service that they receive.
• 1:1 or 2:1 support workers up to 24 hours per day
• Mentoring, advice and guidance
• The opportunity to learn new skills, gain independence, increase self-confidence and control.
• Daily living skills which will empower you to cook, clean or stay organised.
• Support with communication skills
• Opportunities for social interaction
• Support with your health and well-being
• Support to access recreational and leisure activities
• Support for individuals to manage their own homes and tenancies
• Develop money management skills
Our flexible outreach service helps provide people on the autism spectrum to access opportunities and activities outside of their home. This might include assistance to take part in their favourite sport, activity, maintaining a tenancy, support finding or in employment and accessing the community.
Our approach to education is tailored to each individual to help them succeed, enjoy learning and to make the best possible progress in a way that suits them. Primecare Health Ltd staff can provide one to one support, which can include: classroom support, note taking, scribing, creating review notes from lectures and tutorials, laboratory support, field trips and study support.
Primecare Health can offer emergency support and respite services to help families who need urgent support from an external agency. We can provide support in the home on a short or long term basis.